GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Our HR Team in Berlin is looking for a Team Lead to lead our international HR operations across our 16 different offices worldwide. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will work closely with stakeholders in regional offices, and manage a team of HR managers, both in Berlin and abroad.
In the HR Services Team, we aim to provide the best employee experience to our GetYourGuide colleagues worldwide, throughout their entire employment journey. Our goal is to help the company scale with a high level of operational efficiency, and by providing HR service that makes our employees proud to work for GetYourGuide.
- Manage a team of currently 3 people, based in Berlin, Zurich and New York
- Lead and manage HR operations for all international offices of GetYourGuide, from onboarding and contract management, to payroll, benefits and offboarding
- Create and develop our global benefits strategy, to have a coherently great employee experience across the globe at GetYourGuide
- Lead the Internationalization strategy from HR operations side and work closely with Legal and Finance for potential further office openings in the future
- Be a driver of change by developing process improvements and setting up new systems or projects to help GetYourGuide and the People Team scale
- 5+ years experience in an international HR environment
- Significant experience as people manager, ideally having managed teams across different locations
- Experience with different local employment regulations and how to effectively operate in them
- Excellent English skills, verbal and in writing. Fluency in German is a plus
- Strong mindset of operational efficiency and ability to manage complex projects
- Strong people skills, including communicating with stakeholders across different countries and seniority levels
- You are resilient and stay positive under pressure
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance/a great team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Free German classes
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Several fitness perks including Yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.