GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 60 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
We are searching for an operationally strong Human Resources professional dedicated to providing the full spectrum of HR service to their client group in the business.
In the HR Services Team, we aim to achieve an amazing and coherent employee experience for our GetYourGuide colleagues worldwide, throughout their entire employment journey. Our goal is to help the company scale with a high level of operational efficiency and by providing excellent HR services that make our employees proud to work for GetYourGuide.
You are responsible for:
- Be the main point of contact for employees and provide general HR advice and support to our Customer Care department
- Run HR processes throughout the HR life cycle, from onboarding to contract management, payroll, leave management and offboarding
- Provide HR support on topics such as company regulations and policies, compensation, and German employment law
- Continuously track KPIs such as headcount, attrition and engagement
- Maintain strong relationships with main stakeholders in our Customer Care team and other teams to ensure a great employee experience in line with our global People strategy at GetYourGuide
- You are located in Berlin or willing to relocate to Berlin.
- 2+ years experience in HR in an international environment with a focus on HR Operations
- Solid expertise in German labour law, in particular in employee relations (employee representation, warnings, terminations etc.)
- HR allrounder who enjoys a mixture of operational topics, project management and business partnering
- A team player with a passion for working closely with a variety of stakeholders and coordinating different needs
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing. Fluency in German is a major plus
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Personal Growth is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.