GetYourGuide is looking for a talented IT System Administrator to manage our workplace infrastructure and help build our global network. You will have experience running a reliable and secure infrastructure, with a proactive approach to maintenance and security. You enjoy the challenge and pace of a tech company.
- Take care of our helpdesk by providing desktop, application, and network support to both our local and remote users
- Configure our device deployment systems (apply OS patches and upgrades both for Mac Os and for Windows) and deploy/maintain hardware
- Installation, deployment, maintenance, optimization, and changes to infrastructure
- Troubleshoot network related issues
- Keep track of IT-related issues and document their solutions for future reference
- Collaborate on the improvement of internal tools to ensure configuration management, defining services KPIs and continuous service improvements
- Work with the rest of the IT team in planning and executing internal IT projects
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any IT related field, or at 1-2 years experience working in the field
- You are customer obsessed and no request is too small
- Ability to stay calm and positive under pressure
- You are a quick learner who enjoys analyzing and solving problems and is able to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing workload efficiently
- You are eager to suggest new ideas and solutions
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users
- You speak fluent English - our working language
- Linux/Unix systems administration
- Bash shell scripting ability
- Have working knowledge of Computer systems (Servers & PC), VPN’s, Firewalls, Switches, Etc
- VM environment set-up
- Cloud services - Azure and AWS
Exposure to any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Cisco Meraki or other cloud-based network management solutions
- Asset management software (Snipe-IT)
- Software installation management tools (Munki)
- Experience in and/or awareness of network security
- GSuite Administration
- Scripting, experience working with APIs and integration/automation (Python, Powershell)
- Atlassian products - Jira, Confluence preferred
- Identity services: AD, OneLogin/Okta
- SAML, SCIM, LDAP
More reasons to join us:
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel.
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English).
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV, cover letter, and portfolio in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.