GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for a manager who will oversee all of our IT functions and lead a dynamic customer-focused team. You will be responsible for the management, strategic planning and execution of the IT operations and IT Infrastructure for the entire organisation. As a part of the Workplace team, you will support all of our employees, across all of our locations.
- Ensure team health and engagement through effective management, providing training and coaching where necessary
- Ensure overall positive employee experience, empowering end users to self-support wherever possible
- Ensure that all tickets are resolved in a timely fashion by the team with excellent communication
- Ensure that internal technology operations and systems run smoothly and effectively
- Improve the infrastructure and processes efficiency and develop standard operating procedures and policies in line with best practices
- Support the technical side of office and facility management
- Ensure on-going documentation of all infrastructure, services and processes
- Manage IT related budgets
- Select, manage and monitor external suppliers and contractors’ performance and analyse on-going expenditure costs / savings
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in leading and managing a high performing team (2+ years)
- A strong technical background and experience in analysis, design and implementation of IT systems
- A strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- The ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users
- A good understanding of hardware, software and networking topics
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Good program management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
- A “roll up your sleeves” mentality, a can-do-attitude and try different things with minimal direction. Results oriented with a strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English, German is an asset) and ability to interface and influence at all levels within and outside of the organization
Why work with us?
- With our 650+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.