GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Our Office Management team as a part of People team is growing fast for a service-minded Office Team Assistant to provide support for our Berlin offices.
As an Office Assistant at GetYourGuide you will be learning new things and tackling new challenges every day, and will have the opportunity to grow your expertise and skills in many different areas of your interest. You will be one of our go-to people to create a fun, positive, and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable, and able to work at their full potential.
Create a fun, positive and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable and able to work at their full potential.
- Work within the Office Team to make the GYG office a place employees are proud of
- Be a GYG culture ambassador by providing a fantastic first impression for guests and employees at our welcome desk
- Deliver an exceptional guest and employee service
- Ensure the reception area is maintained to a high standard at all times
- Manage and distribute all incoming and outgoing post and packages
- Be responsible for incoming employee office requests via FreshService (ticketing system) and Slack
- Book catering for small meetings and other internal events
- Report and manage any needed maintenance and repair work around the offices
- Help the team with office projects (e.g. organizing the office moves, planning company events, food program)
- Bring your own ideas on how to improve efficiency and the employee experience
- You have a strong interest in office management and a willingness to learn and grow
- You have a strong service attitude and love helping people with a smile
- You are a great multitasker who is able to prioritise and balance conflicting demands
- You are organized, precise, and extremely focused on details
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English & German languages
- You have good working knowledge of the G Suite products
- You identify with our core values
- Similar experience in the Hotel Industry (e.g. Front Office, Receptionists) is considered as an advantage
- Working at European tech unicorn with a beautiful new office centrally located in Prenzlauer Berg
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance/a great team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Free German classes
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Several fitness perks including Yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.