Our Office Management team is growing fast and we are looking for a service-minded Office Team Assistant to provide support for our Berlin offices.
As an Office Team Assistant at GetYourGuide you will be learning new things and tackling new challenges every day. You will have the opportunity to grow your expertise and skills in many different areas of your interest. You will be one of our go-to people to create a fun, positive, and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable, and able to work at their full potential.
Create a fun, positive and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable and able to work at their full potential.
- Work with a team of Office Managers and Assistants to make the GYG office a place employees are proud of
- Be a GetYourGuide culture ambassador by providing a fantastic first impression for guests and employees at our welcome desk
- Ensure that all office spaces are organized and well-stocked and the kitchens and fridges are full of breakfast foods, fruits, and drinks so everyone has a great start to the day
- Order and organize office supplies, food, and drinks, and make sure we have beer and pizza for our Friday update
- Be responsible for incoming employee office requests via FreshService (ticketing system) and Slack
- Manage and distribute all incoming and outgoing post and packages
- Arrange and organize the meeting rooms ensuring all necessary equipment is available
- Book catering for small meetings and other internal events
- Report and manage any needed maintenance and repair work around the offices
- Help the team with office projects (e.g. organizing the office moves, planning company events, food program)
- Bring your own ideas on how to improve efficiency and the employee experience
- You have a strong interest in office management and a willingness to learn and grow
- You have a strong service attitude and love helping people with a smile
- You are a great multitasker who is able to prioritise and balance conflicting demands
- You are organized, precise, and extremely focused on details
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English & German languages
- You have good working knowledge of the G Suite products
- You identify with our core values
Even better if
- You have similar experience in the Hotel industry (e.g. Front office, Receptionist)
- Be part of the People Team (Recruiting, HR, Office, IT & L&D) with the mission of creating the best employee journey
- With our 400+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture defined by our 5 Core Values
- International customers and co-workers from over 65 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide events, such as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Parties
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.
Please send your resume and cover letter via the form below. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.