GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Our Office Management team is growing and we are looking for a service-minded Office Assistant to provide support for our offices.
Based in Berlin, you will be learning new things and tackling new challenges every day, and will have the opportunity to grow your expertise and skills in many different areas of your interest. You’ll play a key role in bringing our new ways of working to life and make sure GetYourGuide is a great place to work as well as a welcoming place to visit.
- Deliver an amazing employee experience, providing the best possible support to our local and international teams
- Curate, drive and promote a feeling of community in line with our company culture
- Support all aspects of daily office and administration duties such as front desk, purchasing, travel management, etc
- Support the onboarding process for new employees across the world
- Support teams in the planning of off-sites and team-building events
- Report and manage any needed maintenance and repair work around the offices
- Help the team with office projects (e.g. organizing the office moves, planning company events, food program, etc)
- Bring your own ideas on how to improve efficiency and the employee experience
- You have a strong interest in office management and a willingness to learn and grow
- You have a strong service attitude and love helping people with a smile
- You are a great multitasker who is able to prioritise and balance conflicting demands
- You are organized, precise, and extremely focused on details
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English & German languages
- You have good working knowledge of the G Suite products
More reasons to join us:
- With our 650+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our company blog Inside GetYourGuide.