GetYourGuide is the place to book unforgettable experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced Office Team Lead to help deliver an amazing employee experience and make sure our teams feel connected no matter where they work from. Based in Berlin, you will be working closely with IT & Facilities as part of our Workplace team to support our local teams as well as our international offices. You will be the go-to-person for everything related to the offices, employee perks and events.
You’ll play a key role in bringing our new ways of working to life and make sure GetYourGuide is a great place to work as well as a welcoming place to visit.
What you’ll do
- Deliver an amazing employee experience, providing the best possible support to our local and international teams
- Curate, drive and promote a feeling of community in line with our company culture
- Coordinate all aspects of daily office and administration duties such as front desk, purchasing, travel management, etc
- Support teams in the planning of off-sites and team-building events
- Plan and host internal and external company events, like speaker series, meet-ups, hackathons, etc
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety regulations and security standards
- Own and manage budgets related to Office and Events management
- Grow and manage our Office team. Ensure team health and engagement by hiring the right people and providing training and coaching where necessary
- 3+ Years of experience in building and leading a high performing team
- Experience in workplace, office or community management in a fast-paced environment
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service, with an eye for details
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- A results oriented mindset with a strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations
- Experience with project and events management
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Proactive, able to perform multiple tasks and deadlines without losing track of your goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and advanced level of German)
Why work with us?
- With our 650+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.