GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
Our Talent Development Team is growing, and we are looking for a driven and passionate Talent Development Coordinator to facilitate an incredible onboarding experience and journey for new team members at GetYourGuide.
Our Talent Development team focuses on fostering an environment where performance excellence and growth are part of our everyday work. Our people are empowered to be their best selves, deliver high value to our customers and grow together with our business. You will take ownership from day one, and play a critical role in shaping an environment where employees can grow and succeed at the speed of our company!
- Organise and facilitate the onboarding journey of GetYourGuide employees, in close collaboration with the HR Team
- Manage and coordinate our Launch Days, a two-day onboarding experience for new hires
- Be the main point of contact for our employees and managers in regards to their onboarding days
- Support managers in building and designing onboarding plans and goals for the first 6 months of their new hires
- Team up with trainers from different departments (Sales, Customer Service) to ensure high-quality onboarding experience
- Monitor and report onboarding results and their impact on performance improvements
- Support designing a global strategy of onboarding employees in our international offices
- Support with Talent Development administration and data recording
- First relevant experience in a HR/Talent Development role, with a focus on onboarding employees
- Experience in organizing projects or events in which a variety of stakeholders and tight deadlines are involved
- Friendly and positive communicator with the ability to build enthusiasm; experience in moderation/facilitation is an asset
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and willing to work independently
Why work with us?
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.