Our People Team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and driven People Partner Tech to join us. You will report to the Head of People Partner function and will provide strategic and general People support and counsel to our Tech functions (Product and Engineering). You will partner with senior
management to identify business needs and to provide solutions in alignment with HR strategy and practices. You will act as a bridge between the other HR teams and the business units ensuring collaborative implementation and execution of HR programs and processes with a high degree of engagement, employee satisfaction, and business value.
- Provide business partnership to Tech leaders with a focus on performance management, change management, leadership development, and conflict resolution
- Support and develop line managers in driving a high performance culture through coaching and facilitating talent assessments
- Partner with L&D and People Operations to support the implementation of key HR programs such as career paths, performance reviews, compensation & rewards
- Act as an advisor to the Tech Talent Acquisition team, ensuring we attract and retain a diverse engaged workforce
- Drive organisational change and transformation: give guidance on business unit restructures and workforce and succession planning
- Produce regular reports for the leadership team
- Maintain an awareness of Human Resources principles, practices, and our core values by making recommendations that are consistent with our company culture
- 5+ years of experience in a HRBP role with a focus on tech, ideally in a fast-growing environment
- Thorough functional experience in talent management, compensation, employee relations, organisational development, training, coaching, etc.
- Demonstrated success coaching, advising, and providing consultative support leaders across multiple levels
- Proven experience managing complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organisational change
- Strong judgment and integrity, including excellent evaluation and decision making skills
- Customer-obsessed, analytical, self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Tech savvy with an ability to quickly learn new tools
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Free German classes
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, Employees Training days, and Team Events
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.