GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for an experienced Technical Sourcer to help us spot the best talent out there. It is a full-time role.
As a team, we are working towards a different type of sourcing team, making sourcing and all the great work being done and potential insights a fully fledged long term career path. We are evolving fast, and so is our demand for great talent. The Talent Acquisition Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new, great people to join us in our journey to create unforgettable travel experiences. While looking for top talent, we have a “customer/candidate-focused” approach to ensure a smooth recruiting experience for all our candidates and excellent collaborative experience with your internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers/Teams to develop and execute a sourcing strategy for our roles, opportunity to lead team Sourcing Sessions and "Source-A-thons"
- Find and engage with active and passive talent by using different sourcing methods, tools, and search techniques
- Learn and work towards domain expertise, with a deep understanding of the talent landscape and the latest trends/developments within your verticals
- Demonstrate knowledge on search techniques, tools, and channels and working with the team, provide a strategic vision on how to improve existing search techniques and build stronger talent pipelines with recruiters and hiring teams
- Build and maintain accurate data points and, with the team or individually produce a range of relevant reports and insights to support the continuous improvement of the recruiting funnel
- Using current data and market knowledge, craft engaging outreach messages to candidates
- Over time and with the support of the teams, understand how to match candidates’ career aspirations with the great opportunities at GetYourGuide
- Through active sourcing, become an ambassador for GetYourGuide and more specifically, the teams you are supporting
- Active participation in career/personal development
Here are the skills we are looking for:
- You have at least 1 year of experience in tech sourcing or tech recruitment and feel comfortable using LinkedIn, GitHub, Stack Overflow, and building boolean search strings. Experience with off the shelf tools like AmazingHiring, Hiretual, or similar would be great too.
- The ability to manage high volume sourcing requests and remain calm throughout the process
- Pro-actively initiate and maintain relationships with recruiters & hiring teams ensuring your understanding of business requirements in order to promote the exceptional GetYourGuide culture
- Adaptable and pragmatic when shifting focus according to business priorities
- You are analytical, curious and enjoy using a data-driven approach
- You are committed to discovering hard-to-find talent, with a focus on diverse candidates promoting equal opportunities
More reasons to join us:
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Annual personal development budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- A hybrid work from home policy & a beautiful new office centrally located in Prenzlauer Berg
- Annual, personal home office budget to ensure your home workspace is as comfortable as possible
- Work at a European start-up tech unicorn
- Join a diverse team of 70+ nationalities
- Other great corporate benefits
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.