GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are expanding our IT team within the People department and looking for a Senior Application Support Engineer who will be responsible for supporting our extensive catalog of applications. Responding to ticket escalation from 1st level support with main focus on optimizing processes and building integrations and automation that help us scale. In this role, you will not be married to a single approach as we as a team are always willing to look at all options to come up with the best solution. You will have the opportunity to always look ahead and build scalable systems.
- Be an escalation point for 1st level support, and a strong advocate for our end-users, customers, and stakeholders.
- Designing, testing, deploying highly scalable systems and services, focusing on automation and integration
- Interface with key stakeholders, across different stages of projects, and determine their needs and expectations
- Support application availability and performance
- Support automation scripts in batch and PowerShell
- Identify, document, automate and optimize maintenance tasks and integrations where needed
- Application deployments and configuration changes to support new releases
- Continuous service improvement / Continually seek improvements to the applications and processes
- Provide user training and support and maintain IT application support technical documentation
- Directory/Credential management
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Highly technical and tenacious personality who engages in challenges and develops short- and long- term solutions
- Minimum 4 Years experience in a fast-growing tech company with a variety of systems having this or similar position
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users
- A strong ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility for problems and pushing through to resolution
- Scripting, with working experience APIs and integration/automation (Python, Powershell)
- Atlassian products - Jira, Confluence preferred
- Cloud services - Azure and AWS
- Identity services: AD, OneLogin/Okta
- SAML, SCIM, LDAP
More reasons to join us:
- Working at European tech unicorn with a beautiful new office centrally located in Prenzlauer Berg
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Relocation assistance/a great team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Free German classes
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Discounted public transportation monthly passes
- Several fitness perks including Yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.