GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a Senior Human Resources professional to build up and lead the HR function for our Customer Service Department.
As Senior HR Manager you will report to the VP of Customer Service and consult the organization on HR topics and make autonomous decisions.
Our mission is to accompany and provide the best experience for our employees throughout their entire lifecycle. Our door is open for any topic, we support the company by providing a service that makes our employees be proud of where they work.
- Build up the HR function within the Customer Service Department and lead our current HR Specialist
- Provide general HR advice and support to the Customer Service Department driving high engagement
- Own the HR life cycle, from onboarding to contract management, payroll, leave management and offboarding
- Coach and consult people managers on topics such as performance management, development, conflict management, and German employment law
- Build strong relationships with Managers, Recruiting, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders to ensure a great employee experience in line with our global People strategy at GetYourGuide
- 4+ years experience in an HR position in an international environment
- Solid knowledge in German labour law, in particular in employee relations
- HR allrounder who is able to manage processes and operational volumes
- Excellent in German and English, both verbally and in writing
More reasons to join us:
- Fresh Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- An international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Private Pension Scheme
- Contribution to you BVG ticket
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.