GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are expanding our IT team within the People department and looking for an IT Application Support Engineer who will be responsible for supporting our extensive catalog of applications.
Working closely with IT and our workplace team you will have the opportunity to make an impact across the business by leading and supporting projects that will bring the employee experience to the next level.Your main focus will be on optimizing processes and building integrations and automation that help us scale.
- Designing, testing, deploying highly scalable systems and services, focusing on automation and integration
- Interface with key stakeholders, across different stages of projects, and determine their needs and expectations
- Be an escalation point for the IT team, and a strong advocate for our end-users, customers, and stakeholders.
- Support application availability and performance
- Support automation scripts in batch and PowerShell
- Identify, document, automate and optimize maintenance tasks and integrations where needed
- Continually seek improvements to the applications and processes
- Provide user training and support
- Responsible for directory/credential management
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Highly technical and tenacious personality who engages in challenges and develops short- and long- term solutions
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar position in a fast-growing tech company
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users
- A strong ownership attitude and a track record of taking responsibility for problems and pushing through to resolution
- Scripting, with working experience APIs and integration/automation (Python, Powershell)
- Data analysis (Python, SQL, Excel)
- Cloud services - Azure, AWS & GCP
Experience with the following would be a big plus:
- Identity services - AD, OneLogin/Okta
- SAML, SCIM, LDAP
- Atlassian products - Jira, Confluence preferred
- Torii SaaS management platform
Why work with us?
- With our 650+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our company blog Inside GetYourGuide.