Our People Team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Manager People Analytics to play a critical role in building up our People data strategy and function. You will report directly to our VP People and partner with key stakeholders to enable strategic workforce decisions. As the very first person in this role, your responsibilities will include building valuable and actionable insights out of our people data, defining and developing metrics, automating key analyses through reporting, and presenting clear findings to stakeholders from functional teams to the Executive team.
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Since 2009, we’ve made it easy for millions of travelers to find unique and unmissable things to do wherever their travels take them. Backed by leading venture capital investors, GetYourGuide has raised $650 million in funding to date and has over 600 employees spread across 16 offices worldwide.
- Build from the ground and lead our People Analytics function
- Define our people analytics reporting strategy and approach for scalable and efficient processes that enable people data analysis
- Design in a storytelling driven way actionable analysis and reporting to business leaders at all levels through the implementation and maintenance of advanced analytics techniques and technologies
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and People Services to build up infrastructure to collect and analyse all aspects of people data throughout the complete employee lifecycle, from sourcing to managing churn
- Lead workforce planning and cooperate with cross-functional divisions to drive strategic talent related decisions and maximise the company’s investment in people
- Enable data driven capability within People Team and empower business leaders and teams to leverage and interpret people data insights
- An authority in the field of workforce intelligence with at least 4 years of experience in People Analytics role, ideally in a fast-growing environment
- Solid technical knowledge of statistical analysis softwares (e.g. Excel, Google sheets, R, SQL)
- Good knowledge of People topics such as talent acquisition, performance management and organisational development.
- Ability to work autonomously and proven experience leading complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects, ideally with experience driving workforce planning efforts
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change
- Customer-obsessed, analytical, self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Tech savvy with an ability to quickly learn new tools
- People management experience is an asset
Why work with us?
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- International customers and co-workers from over 60 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with pizza & drinks
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, Employees Training days, and Team Events
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com