GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. To support our growing office in New York, we are searching for an experienced People Operations Manager. Reporting to the Head of HR in our headquarters in Berlin, you will work very closely with the Managing Director and other stakeholders in the New York office.
In this role, you will support our mission of delivering incredible experiences in Americas, by ensuring that our employees are properly onboarded and set up for success in our company. You’ll be the point person between the regional teams and stakeholders in Berlin HQ to ensure that the employee experience is excellent and aligned on a global level.
This is an opportunity to work in a role across both European, American and Brazilian business culture, while scaling the fastest growing region of a tech unicorn.
In the HR Services Team, we aim to provide the best employee experience to our GetYourGuide colleagues worldwide, throughout their entire employment journey. Our goal is to help the company scale with a high level of operational efficiency, and by providing HR service that makes our employees proud to work for GetYourGuide.
- Be the HR leader for our offices in the Americas (New York, San Francisco, Brazil)
- Own the full employment life cycle for the US and LatAm, from onboarding and contract management, to payroll, benefits, and offboarding
- Manage and help define the strategy for our US benefits and service providers related to 401k, health care, payroll, and other benefits
- Be the main contact for employees and managers for HR-related requests, and work closely with the People Partner in Berlin for more complex and strategic HR topics.
- 5+ years experience in a similar People Operations role with US focus
- In-depth experience with US employment regulations, benefits and payroll
- Experience with other legislations in the Americas, e.g. Brazil, is a plus
- Strong people skills, including communicating with stakeholders across different countries and seniority levels, within a US business culture
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Regular learning opportunities via training sessions, conferences and our network of industry experts
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- We are working out of a WeWork office, with all the amenities the co-working space provides. E.g. free drinks, conferences, and networking events.
- The New York office is one out of 16 offices, with headquarters in Berlin.
- Meet some of our Destination Managers, your potential teammates here
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Virtual Share program
We are located in the Downtown Financial District of New York City, near the Charging Bull.
Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in the US before we are able to consider your application.It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.