Senior People Partner
Our People team is growing, and we are currently building out specialty functions for increased focus and expertise. The People Partner role will be key in supporting a business unit in all relevant HR matters and ensuring high engagement and retention. The tech organization in particular - consisting of Software Engineering, Product Management and User Experience Design, is growing quickly and will require a connected People approach, from hiring, onboarding, rewarding, developing and retaining our great talent.
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
Top priority responsibilities will include:
- Building leadership capabilities and high performing teams: Coaching managers on employee/employment/leadership related topics, giving guidance on People guidelines and finding individual solutions where our guidelines reach their limits
- Organizational Health and Retention: Taking attrition insights and creating department specific action plans in close collaboration with the leaders to improve the employee experience and build an inclusive team environment.
- Performance management: facilitating review cycles and supporting managers in performance cases
- Talent Development: advising and designing career paths within your client groups
- Organizational Development & Planning: Supporting leaders in workforce planning, such as succession planning and change management in a rapidly evolving environment.
- Conflict Management: mediating, legal advice and conducting investigations
Additional important responsibilities will include:
- Connector of People sub-teams: High awareness of TA, TD and HR priorities, and ability to customize for client group
- Development Support: Identify training and development needs with the client groups and collaborate with TD team to build up suitable training programs
- Org-specific Diversity & Inclusion support; creating action plans and holding leaders accountable
- Reward: Provide industry- and department specific reward insights and help set up right matching criteria together with Reward function
- You have several years of experience advising stakeholders on important HR matters, with proven expertise in performance management, employee engagement and labor law.
- You are experienced and comfortable in leading and initiating difficult conversations, and finding suitable business solutions while being empathetic
- You are highly analytical, use data for making a point and telling a story, and are able to converse with technical colleagues at eye level
- You have a great understanding of the business environment of the tech organization, and always find the best HR solution to meet your stakeholder needs and achieve business objectives while aligning your approach with the global HR philosophy and company culture
- You are able to connect the dots of the different People Team areas (Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, HR Operations, Compensation & Benefits) and be a true connector of the various initiatives to serve your customer
- Establish the People Partner function for the Tech org, our largest and fastest growing business unit
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Personal Growth is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.