GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 60 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
Our People team is growing, and so is our need for scalable technical solutions that help GetYourGuide in our growth path ahead. GetYourGuidehas implemented Workday in 2022 and is now expanding the capabilities of the system. For the rollout of new modules, and then for the ongoing optimization of Workday, we are looking for a Senior People Systems Specialist. Together with the People Systems team, the HR team and the IT team, we will be on a mission to make the best of our People systems, and contribute to our company mission to unlock the world’s most unforgettable experiences for modern explorers.
The Senior People Systems Specialist will be a key player supporting ongoing enhancement of our core HRIS, Workday. You will be responsible for triaging and addressing incoming requests, and for providing solution design for new functionality. The Senior People Systems specialist will also play a major role in the rollout of additional modules.
- Analyze, prioritize, and resolve incoming issues and requests raised by end users
- Play a major role in rolling out additional modules after go-live
- Carry out change requests end-to-end, including requirements gathering, configuration, testing and deployment
- Support system integrations through monitoring, troubleshooting and data uploads
- Create training materials, user guides and process documentation. Provide training and guidance to end users
- Prepare and manage bi-annual system updates; propose and advocate for innovative Workday solutions and lead testing efforts
- Ensure data quality by setting up audit routines and support compliance initiatives
- Investigate alternative solutions in other tools within our People Systems landscape (e.g. Greenhouse, Jira, Peakon)
- You are an all-round system analyst with great analytical and stakeholder management skills. You are able to work independently and can efficiently respond to support queries in a fast-paced international work environment.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, configuring and supporting Workday
- Experience with at least 2 of the following Workday modules: HCM, Core Compensation, Security, Absence, Talent & Performance, Reporting / Analytics
- Ability to understand business requirements and HR processes and to translate these into system configuration
- Ability to work accurately under time pressure, ability to strictly prioritize
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Annual personal development budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- A hybrid work from home policy & a beautiful new office centrally located in Prenzlauer Berg
- Annual, personal home office budget to ensure your home workspace is as comfortable as possible
- Work at a European start-up tech unicorn
- Join a diverse team of 70+ nationalities
- Other great benefits, Urban Sports Club, Private Pension, reduced BVG ticket etc which we can walk through on a call
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.