Our People Team is growing, and so is the need for innovative technology solutions in HR. Whether it is selecting the best HR Information System for our needs, or improving and automating our processes - our new Senior Project Manager for HR Technology will play a crucial role to enable healthy and sustainable growth at GetYourGuide. If you’re into all things digital, automation, process improvement, and HR technologies, we can’t wait to hear from you!
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany and has offices in 15 countries around the world.
- Manage technology-focused projects, such as implementing a new HR Information System
- Leverage our existing HR stack to its full potential and implement process improvement initiatives, from onboarding and payroll to solving general HR inquiries and off-boarding
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders from HR, IT, Recruiting, and Finance and find technology solutions aligned with their needs and expectations
- Automate manual HR tasks, whether it’s through smart process design, use of technology, or simple software development projects (i.e. using APIs)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge in the world of HR technology, reviewing new products and staying on top of trends and industry developments
- Several years of experience in implementing and maintaining HR Systems. Ideally you have worked with Workday or Successfactors
- Track record of managing complex projects, with the ability to manage stakeholders, suppliers and deadlines
- Experience with coding and creating scripts to automate processes is a plus
- Tech-savvy with a strong interest in business processes
- Analytical with a passion for numbers and an eagerness to make data-based decisions
- Dedicated to learning new skills proactively and self-improvement
- Influence and own the future of HR technologies at GetYourGuide and join a fast growing team and company at pre-IPO stage
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Relocation support and a great team to help you with your move to Berlin
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.