Talent Acquisition is our number one priority! Our Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talents, we have a candidate centric approach to ensure a best in class recruitment experience for all our candidates. We are growing fast, and so is our demand for great tech talent. We are looking for ambitious Senior Tech Recruiters to help us hire the best engineers out there. Up for the challenge? Join us!
- Own and manage the entire recruitment process for tech roles, from the job description to the final offer
- Partner with hiring managers and hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimising processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Provide informed reports on the progress of your work to hiring managers
- Help us strengthen our company brand by representing GetYourGuide at job fairs and organising in-house meet-ups
- You have a strong passion for recruiting and talent acquisition, open to different strategies and sharing your knowledge
- Solid understanding of state-of-the-art web technologies and proven capabilities of picking up new ones quickly
- You are an excellent sourcer of talent and a skilled interviewer
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Passionate about the GYG product and are ready to pitch it to tech talents
- An excellent communicator, with the ability to take initiative and build trust with hiring managers
More reasons to join us
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Annual personal development budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- A hybrid work from home policy & a beautiful new office centrally located in Prenzlauer Berg
- Annual, personal home office budget to ensure your home workspace is as comfortable as possible
- Work at a European start-up tech unicorn
- Join a diverse team of 70+ nationalities
- Other great corporate benefits
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.