GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for an experienced technical sourcer to help us spot the best talent out there. It is a full-time role.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! We are growing fast, and so is our demand for great tech talent. The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talents, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth recruiting experience for all our candidates.
- Provide excellent domain expertise across various fields, with a deep understanding of market conditions and latest trends/developments
- Demonstrate expert status on search techniques, tools, and channels and provide a strategic vision on how to improve existing search techniques to get more people into the funnel
- Maintain accurate data points and produce a range of relevant reports to support business needs and the continuous improvement of the recruiting funnel
- Mentor members of the recruiting team and other departments on how to craft appealing messages for candidates and understand how to match candidates’ career aspirations with opportunities at GYG
- Promote our company, core values and mission via prospecting
Here are the skills we are looking for:
- You have a deep understanding of technology and the competitive tech market
- You have 4+years of experience in recruitment with a good portion of your time prospecting
- You easily manage a high volume and wide variety of roles
- You effectively initiate and maintain relationships with hiring teams ensuring your understanding of business requirements in order to promote the exceptional GYG culture
- You bring a highly analytical and data-driven approach
- You are committed to discovering hard-to-find talent
- You take ownership in implementing new initiatives
More reasons to join us:
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and drinks
- Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide events as summits, regular team events, and employee training days
The role comes with visa and relocation support if necessary.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog, inside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.