We are looking for a Senior Workplace Experience Specialist to help deliver an amazing employee experience and make sure our teams feel connected no matter where they work from. Based in Berlin, you will be a part of our Workplace Experience team and work closely with our IT & Workplace Operations teams. Together these teams support our local staff as well as our international offices. You will be the experienced team member who organizes and supports everything related to the offices, employee perks and events.
You’ll play a key role in bringing our new ways of working to life and make sure GetYourGuide is a great place to work as well as a welcoming place to visit.
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver amazing employee experiences, providing the best possible support to our local and international teams
- Curate, drive and promote a feeling of community in line with our company culture
- Coordinate aspects of daily office and administration duties such as front desk, purchasing, travel management, etc
- Support teams in the planning of offsites and team-building events
- Plan and host internal and external company events, like speaker series, meet-ups, hackathons, etc
- Ensure compliance of Health and Safety regulations and security standards
- Champion company culture and engage in our feedback culture to grow and develop yourself as well as others.
- 3+ Years of experience in workplace management or similar service areas such as Hospitality or Office Management.
- Experience in workplace, office or community management in a fast-paced environment
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service, with an eye for details
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A results oriented mindset with a strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations
- Experience with project and events management
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Proactive, able to perform multiple tasks and deadlines without losing track of your goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (and advanced level of German)
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.