GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for an experienced Sourcing Lead to help us spot the best talent out there. It is a full-time role.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! We are evolving fast, and so is our demand for great tech talent. The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new tech champions. While looking for top talents, we have a customer focused approach to ensure a smooth recruiting experience for all our candidates.
- Manage a team of Technical Sourcers and continue to develop the Sourcing function
- Train, onboard, and continuously develop your team’s growth
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to drive GetYourGuide’s talent sourcing strategy: build talent pipelines through referral generation, employer branding efforts and other (creative) channels
- Evaluate the effectiveness of sourcing tools and search techniques, and identify new tools to optimize the team’s productivity
- Use data to evaluate, streamline, and optimize the current sourcing strategy and update existing processes
- Think creatively and bring innovation to the team
Here are the skills we are looking for:
- 5+ years of sourcing and/or recruiting experience, including at least 2 years of people management experience, preferably in technical sourcing or technical recruiting with a strong sourcing component
- A passion for people development and a track record of coaching and motivating high performing individuals
- A data-driven approach to decision-making that leads to increased operational efficiency and effectiveness
- A thorough understanding of the technical and recruiting landscape, challenges and opportunities
- Developed and maintained multiple sourcing and recruiting strategies resulting in the engagement of passive candidates
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, team spirit and a desire to learn
- A growth mindset and a proven ability to come up and implement creative solutions
More reasons to join us:
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Speak English with people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- A WFH policy & a beautiful new office centrally located in Prenzlauer Berg
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.