We are on a mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. Travel experiences are at the heart of every trip. They help people connect with their destination’s history and culture, learn and grow, and create cherished memories that last a lifetime. Our ambition, and our opportunity, is to become the global leader for travel experiences.
GetYourGuide is seeking a talented IT System Administrator to manage our workplace infrastructure and help build our global network.
We are looking for someone who has experience running a reliable and secure infrastructure, with a proactive approach to maintenance and security. If you enjoy a challenge and the fast pace of a growing tech company, come join us!
- Be the knowledge expert and policy gatekeeper on OS and application software, network infrastructure and device management topics
- Develop and configure our device deployment systems (apply OS patches and upgrades both for Mac OS and for Windows) and deploy/maintain hardware
- Install, deploy, optimize and troubleshoot our network infrastructure
- Keep track of IT-related issues and document their solutions for future reference
- Collaborate on the development of internal tools, configuration management, definition of our service KPIs and continuous service improvements
- Leverage your expertise as the escalation point on device hardware, software and networking support issues
- Collaborate with the IT team and the wider business in planning and executing internal IT and third-party integration projects
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any IT related field, or 2-3 years experience working in the field
- You are customer obsessed and no request is too small
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to empathize and relate to a variety of non-technical users
- You are a quick learner who enjoys analyzing and solving problems and is able to work independently
- You are able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing workload efficiently
- You stay calm and positive under pressure
- You are eager to suggest new ideas and solutions
- You speak fluent English - our working language
- Linux/Unix systems administration
- Bash shell scripting ability
- VM environment set-up
- Cloud services - Azure and AWS
- Have working knowledge of Computer systems (Servers & PC), VPN’s, Firewalls, Switches, Etc
Exposure to any of the following will be considered a plus:
- Cisco Meraki or other cloud-based network management solutions
- Asset management software (Snipe-IT)
- Software installation management tools (Munki)
- Experience in and/or awareness of network security
- GSuite Administration
- Scripting, experience working with APIs and integration/automation (Python, Powershell)
- Atlassian products - Jira, Confluence preferred
- Identity services: AD, OneLogin/Okta
- SAML, SCIM, LDAP
More reasons to join us:
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.