GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a Talent Development Specialist to help us enable GetYourGuide’s learning culture across the globe.
As Talent Development Specialist, you will report directly to our Talent and Development Team Leader and you will facilitate a learning environment where employees can grow and succeed at the speed of our company.
Since 2009, we’ve made it easy for millions of travelers to find unique and unmissable things to do wherever their travels take them. We are currently one of Europe's biggest startup success stories, recently joining Berlin’s Unicorn with a $484 million in Series E funding. Our diverse teams consisting of over 500 employees are spread across 15 offices worldwide.
- Manage our global learning space GrowthHub and coordinate initiatives and programs with all internal and external contributors
- Be the main point of contact for our employee trainings and learning inquiries
- Build company-wide content (including e-learnings) for employees and managers
- Design learning programs and on-boarding plans for all business units in cooperation with People Partners
- Manage our personal training budget tool and oversee the company-wide training budget
- Support the logistics of all talent development activities
- Monitor and report learning and on-boarding results, including their impact on performance improvements
- Assist with Talent Development administration and data recording
- 2 years of relevant experience in a HR/Talent Development role, ideally working with Learning Management Systems
- Extensive experience in coordinating complex projects
- Good knowledge of learning and development methods and experience in training
- Passion for creating a learning environment that empowers people to grow and learn
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and willing to work independently
- Customer-obsessed, analytical, self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Free German classes.
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.