At GetYourGuide, the customer is in the center of everything we do. For our Customer Service Team in Berlin, we are looking for an experienced HR generalist to build up and lead the HR function. While communicating and collaborating closely with the HR team in our headquarters, you will report to the VP of Customer Service and autonomously consult the organization on HR topics and make relevant HR decisions.
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Since 2009, we’ve made it easy for millions of travelers to find unique and unmissable things to do wherever their travels take them. Backed by leading venture capital investors, GetYourGuide has raised over $650 million in funding to date and has over 500 employees spread across 14 offices worldwide.
- As HR lead, you build up the HR function within the Customer Service Department and potentially lead a small team of HR specialists in the future
- Provide general HR advice and support to the Customer Service Department driving high engagement
- You have full ownership of the HR life cycle, from onboarding to contract management, payroll, leave management and offboarding
- You coach and advise people managers on topics such as performance management, development, conflict management, and German employment law
- You maintain strong relationships with Managers, Recruiting, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders to ensure a great employee experience in line with our global People strategy at GetYourGuide
- 5+ years experience in a senior HR position in an international environment
- Strong expertise in German labour law, in particular in employee relations
- Leadership experience is a plus
- You are a people person and have excellent relationship building skills
- You are an HR allrounder who is able to manage processes and operational volumes
- Fully fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing
More reasons to join us:
- Work within an international team where you are constantly learning and growing.
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.