Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talents, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all our candidates. We are growing fast, and so is our demand for great tech talent. We are looking for ambitious Tech Recruiters to help us hire the best engineers out there. Up for the challenge? Join us!
- Own and manage the entire Recruitment process for tech roles, from the job description to the final offer:
- Partner with hiring managers and hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimising processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Provide informed reports on the progress of your work to hiring managers
- Help us strengthen our company brand by representing GetYourGuide at job fairs and organising in-house meetups
- You have quite an impressive track record of finding the best tech talent out there in a fast paced environment
- You have a strong passion for recruiting and talent acquisition
- You have a solid understanding of state-of-the-art web technologies and proven capabilities of picking up new ones quickly
- You are not only an excellent sourcer, you are also a pretty skilled interviewer
- You have strong time management and prioritization skills
- You are passionate about the GYG product and are ready to pitch it to tech talents
- You are an excellent communicator, with the ability to take initiative and build trust with hiring managers
More reasons to join us
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 65 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.