GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Our Talent Development Team is growing, and we are now looking for an experienced, driven and passionate Training and Performance Management Specialist to help us enable GetYourGuide’s global talent strategy through various key initiatives.
Our Talent Development team focuses on fostering an environment where performance excellence and growth are part of our everyday work. Our people are empowered to be their best selves, deliver high value to our customers and grow together with our business.
You will take ownership from day one, and play a critical role in shaping an environment where employees can grow and succeed at the speed of our company!
- Establish performance expectations for employees in cooperation with managers by ensuring clear communication of competency job profiles for all roles, measuring and monitoring the results.
- Lead career paths definition across all teams in alignment with our company-wide organizational levels, and provides transparency of career maps to the whole organization.
- Support succession planning efforts across the organization, oversee global organizational development and design when needed.
- Conduct training and onboarding on performance management programs and all talent management initiatives in cooperation with the Training Specialists.
- Identify GetYourGuide’s employee talent pool, and establish and oversee talent strategies of retaining key employees and thus, improve the overall business performance (High-performing program, Growth Plans, Career Accelerators etc)
- Design and implement a variety of developmental initiatives, action plans, programs, and training materials based on key business optimisation needs.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in a HR/Talent Development role, ideally focusing on performance management and training management/delivery
- Strong experience coordinating complex projects, ideally cross-functionally
- Solid knowledge of performance management frameworks and best-practices talent management systems
- Passionate about creating an environment that empowers people to grow and learn
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and willing to work independently
- Customer-obsessed, analytical, self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative
Why work with us?
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.