We are looking for a stellar Group Product Manager who can help drive our mission forward, shaping key elements of the team vision, strategy and roadmap to ensure we deliver on our promise to our travelers.
GetYourGuide’s mission is to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. We serve millions of consumers and have sold over 25 million tours, tickets and activities on our platform. We are just at the beginning of the technology revolution in the tours and activities industry - there is no blueprint to follow - so we need someone who thrives on pursuing bold, innovative ideas and drives relentlessly to prove new concepts.
- Lead the product group to develop a cohesive vision, strategy and roadmap to help travelers plan, discover and enjoy experiences in the real world.
- Communicate an inspiring vision to the product and technology organization, and to the broader company
- Build and grow a world-class PM team
- Foster strong relationships with Engineering, UX, Marketing, Category Management and other traveler-focused teams to align product and operational goals
- Demonstrate thought leadership and influence technical stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Use data and metrics to evaluate and prioritize potential product opportunities
- Make important trade-off and prioritization decisions for the product team
- Create processes, frameworks, and systems for the product team to plan, design, and ship high-impact products
- 8+ years of product management experience, ideally 4+ years of consumer product experience
- Demonstrated passion for solving customer problems
- Creative thinker and problem solver, energized by developing innovative solutions
- Experience with hiring, recruiting, coaching, and developing a team of PMs
- Strong data analytics skills with the ability to derive insights from large data sets
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to articulate what a winning product in this undefined space looks like
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent communication
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & beer Friday’s)
- GetYourGuide vouchers and discounts
- Relocation Assistance
For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.