We’re on a mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. What do people value the most from their trip to a new destination? It’s probably not the flight they took, nor the hotel they stayed in. People value experiences––visiting the Colosseum Underground, seeing the Vatican Museums, or taking a delicious street food tour of Rome. These experiences help people connect with their destination’s history and culture, creating memories that last a lifetime.
As a member of our Catalog Team, you’ll be contributing to one of our important Supplier focused teams, building out and optimising key areas of Supplier tooling. Product onboarding, data quality, catalog information and reviews insights will be some of the areas you'll dive into as you work closely with the Product Manager and Engineering Manager in the Catalog mission team to build industry leading Supplier experiences.
About our UX team:
We are a multi-disciplinary team of Product Designers, Content Designers, and UX Researchers that are passionate about solving user problems along the travel journey in an effective and delightful way. We combine empathy, our craft, and creativity to create valuable, usable, and delightful product experiences.
Our work is guided by strong principles that make our experience focus on value and feel simple, trustworthy, human, and unique. We collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Data to ensure those principles are front and center in the features we develop.
- Be a thought partner to your Product Manager, building the product strategy and roadmap together.
- Develop a strong, user-focused point of view on your product area. Advocate for user needs and your vision in a collaborative way.
- Work with UX Researchers to plan research initiatives to inform and evaluate product decisions. Leverage both qualitative and quantitative insights in your decision making.
- Collaborate with your stakeholders to facilitate alignment, create shared understanding, and communicate your design rationale.
- Design and test high-quality deliverables. Work with our engineers to ensure a high quality bar in implementation.
- Dive deep into user data and research insights, leverage both qualitative and quantitative insights in your decision making.
- Develop a strong, user-focused point of view on our product and where it’s headed.
- 3+ years experience with end-to-end product design.
- Experience working closely within cross-disciplinary product teams; strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Able to clearly communicate design ideas, decision rationale, and product vision.
- Proactive and comfortable working autonomously.
- Solution-oriented mindset, focusing on outcomes (not output).
- Sharp understanding of how UX impacts business objectives and KPIs.
Reasons to join us:
- Relocation assistance with a great team to support your move to Zurich
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- Private pension scheme
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide discount
- Discounted German classes
Please note that due to Swiss Immigration we are only able to accept Swiss, EU26 or EFTA Citizens at the moment.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.