We’re on a mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences. What do people value the most from their trip to a new destination? It’s probably not the flight they took, nor the hotel they stayed in. People value experiences––visiting the Colosseum Underground, seeing the Vatican Museums, or taking a delicious street food tour of Rome. These experiences help people connect with their destination’s history and culture, creating memories that last a lifetime.
As a member of our FinTech Team, you will be focused on improving and optimising our shopping cart, checkout and related payment and confirmation flows across all device touchpoints. You will work closely with the Product Manager and Engineering Manager in the FinTech mission team to build industry leading booking and payments experiences. You will be designing the traveler-facing side of this extremely important part of the user flow to ensure all of our customers can book incredible experiences with ease and joy.
About our UX team:
We are a multi-disciplinary team of Product Designers, Content Designers, and UX Researchers that are passionate about solving customer problems along the travel journey in an effective and delightful way. We combine empathy, our craft, and creativity to create valuable, usable, and delightful product experiences.
Our work is guided by strong principles that make our experience focus on value and feel simple, trustworthy, human, and unique. We collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Data to ensure those principles are front and center in the features we develop.
- Design and iterate on high-quality deliverables across web, native apps, and other surfaces.
- Dive deep into customer data and research insights, leverage both qualitative and quantitative insights in your decision making.
- Work closely with product managers and cross-functional peers, contributing to the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with UX researchers to plan research initiatives to inform and evaluate product decisions. Advocate for customer needs in a collaborative way.
- Help your team navigate ambiguous problem spaces and break problems down into manageable pieces.
- Develop a strong, customer-focused point of view on our product and where it’s headed.
- Bring your work to UX team critiques and walk us through your design rationale; give constructive feedback to strengthen your peers’ quality of work.
- Communicate with your stakeholders to keep projects moving forward.
- + years experience with end-to-end product design
- Fluent in English
- Deep knowledge of cross-platform design (Web, iOS, Android, email)
- Experience working closely within cross-disciplinary product teams; strong communication and collaboration skills
- Able to clearly communicate design ideas, decision rationale, and product vision
- Proactive and comfortable working autonomously
- Problem-oriented mindset, focusing on outcomes (not output)
- Sharp understanding of how UX impacts business objectives and KPIs
Reasons to join us:
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Relocation assistance with a great team to support your move to Zurich
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- Private pension scheme
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide gift cards and extra discount
- Discounted fitness and German classes
Are you interested to share our values and add to our culture? We are already looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.