We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager for our FinTech Platform team. You will drive the vision, strategy, and growth of how we process more than 14 million transactions every year.
The role will give you:
GetYourGuide's marketplace processes millions of transactions every year, with travelers paying for experiences and suppliers getting paid in a timely manner. The FinTech platform is at the heart of this process, ensuring that traveler payments are successful, and suppliers receive their payouts and invoices, all while ensuring accounting data is sent to our Finance systems and teams. The product manager of the FinTech Platform team will drive the pay-in, pay-out and accounting integration in close collaboration with sister teams focused on checkout and fulfilment.
If you are excited about solving problems at scale, have an affinity for finance/payments and are looking to build the foundation for our entire marketplace, this role will offer you an opportunity to do so.
- Ownership: You are skilled at laying out your team’s strategy, setting goals, and then following through; owning the outcomes of your team’s work.
- Ambiguity: Ambiguity around you does not stop you from being clear and achieving your goals.
- Communication: You demonstrate a clear and structured approach to communicating; able to connect your team’s strategy to the company’s mission and break down your team’s strategy into clear next steps.
- Prioritization: You use your data skills and customer empathy to weigh competing initiatives, making clear decisions on priority, focusing your team’s execution and continually re-evaluating your roadmap and strategy based on what you learn.
- Collaboration: You are skilled at building trust with many different stakeholders and empower them by giving clear expectations and keeping them aligned with your team’s roadmap.
- Experimentation: You use experimentation as a way of evaluating the investment of your team, leveraging your data skills to evaluate results and determine next steps.
- Leadership: You can represent your Customers’ interests at the highest levels of the organization and act with openness and transparency with your team, your peers and the exec leadership.
- 2+ years of professional experience in product management
- Demonstrated ownership over a product in a previous role, including responsibilities for strategy, KPI setup, goal-setting and roadmap
- Strong data analytics skills with the ability to derive insights from large data sets
- Demonstrated passion for solving customer problems through iterative improvements as well as major features
- Experience in finance, accounting, and ideally some knowledge of SAP, is a plus
- Experience in fraud detection, user security and payment processing is preferred
Reasons to join us:
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 75 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Regular hackdays and tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- GetYourGuide gift cards and extra discount
- Relocation Assistance
For any further questions regarding this position contact us via email@example.com. In the meantime, you can check our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
** Please note that due to Swiss Immigration we are only able to accept Swiss, EU26 or EFTA Citizens at the moment.