We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager who will work on the supplier side of our marketplace. You will drive the vision, strategy, and development of the tools provided to our local partners, enabling them to optimize their business with us. You make sure we can offer the best activities to our customers.
What you will do
You will work closely with Sales, other product teams, user research, data analytics, design, UX writing, and engineering to do the following:
- Understand needs and pain points of our customers and our suppliers
- Design innovative and creative solutions to get the best activities onto our marketplace
- Ship high-impact products that drive the development of our marketplace and support our growth
Your goal is to make sure suppliers provide us with the best content they can offer on our marketplace in a simple and easy way. Success in this role will drive number of relevant products on our marketplace, supplier engagement and customer satisfaction.
- Vision: Together with your team, develop a long-term vision and strategy for our supplier tooling. Connect your team’s strategy to the company’s mission.
- Execution: Use research, insights from suppliers and data to make effective prioritization decisions. Bring focus and clarity to your team efforts. Make wise decisions about scoping and planning your products. Be an excellent problem solver to help unblock your team’s execution. Set ambitious and clear goals, measure your product’s impact, and follow through relentlessly to ship product.
- Leadership: Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Build trust and influence with your team. Empower and motivate your team by providing clear direction and keeping them aligned. Present to stakeholders, including the executive team, to build support for your team’s mission. Act with openness and transparency with your team, your peers and the exec leadership.
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in product management
- Demonstrated ownership over a product in a previous role, including responsibilities for strategy, KPI setup, goal-setting and roadmap
- Demonstrated passion for solving problems and driving impact
- Hands on experience with B2B in the context of a marketplace, maybe even in the travel industry, is a big plus
- Reflecting, you have seen wins and you have failed, but most importantly you have learned something each time
Reasons to join us
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Monthly hackdays and weekly tech talks
- Annual external training budget - be constantly learning
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous Pizza Friday’s
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Relocation Assistance
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, you can check our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!
For any further questions regarding this position, contact us via email@example.com. In the meantime, you can check our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.