At GetYourGuide, we are on a mission to change the way people travel by giving them access to incredible experiences wherever they are. Visiting the Colosseum Underground, seeing the Vatican Museums, or taking a delicious street food tour of Rome - people value experiences that connect them with their destination’s history and culture, creating memories that last a lifetime. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about our mission and design is a critical part of it.
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager for our Supply Growth team. As product manager, you will drive the vision, strategy, and growth around the tools we are offering to our partners. These tools are the backbone of our marketplace and ensure that our customers can find the greatest selection of products at the highest quality on our platform.
As the Senior Product Manager for Supply Growth, you will enable our suppliers to create and manage products on our platform that our customers will love. Your team consists of experienced engineers and designers to tackle this challenge. You will also work closely with other product teams to build the right features and capabilities, and gain market insights from Business and Sales stakeholders.
This team is responsible for the success of core features that impact both internal and external customers. If you want to shape, build up and scale a new product area while creating a lot of value for both the business and the customer, read on.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership: You are skilled at laying out your team’s strategy, setting goals, and then following through; owning the outcomes of your team’s work.
- Ambiguity: Ambiguity around you does not stop you from being clear and achieving your goals.
- Communication: You demonstrate a clear and structured approach to communicating; able to connect your team’s strategy to the company’s mission and break down your team’s strategy into clear next steps.
- Prioritization: You use your data skills and customer empathy to weigh competing initiatives, making clear decisions on priority, focusing your team’s execution and continually re-evaluating your roadmap and strategy based on what you learn.
- Collaboration: You are skilled at building trust with many different stakeholders and empower them by giving clear expectations and keeping them aligned with your team’s roadmap.
- Experimentation: You use experimentation as a way of evaluating the investment of your team, leveraging your data skills to evaluate results and determine next steps.
- Leadership: You can represent your Customers’ interests at the highest levels of the organization and act with openness and transparency with your team, your peers and the exec leadership.
What you should bring:
- 3+ years of professional experience in product management
- Experience working on a SAAS product, a marketplace, or the travel industry is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated ownership over a product in a previous role, including responsibilities for strategy, KPI setup, goal-setting and roadmap
- Strong data analytics skills with the ability to derive insights from large data sets
- Demonstrated passion for solving customer problems through iterative improvements as well as major features
Reasons to join us:
- Relocation assistance with a great team to support your move to Berlin
- GetYourGuide Stock options;
- Private pension scheme;
- Annual external training budget ;
- Discounted UrbanSports membership;
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation;
- Discounted GetYourGuide activities;
- Discounted German classes.
About the GYG team:
We are a multi-disciplinary and international team that are passionate about solving customer problems in an effective and delightful way. We combine empathy, our craft, and creativity to create valuable, usable, and delightful product experiences.
Our work is guided by strong principles that make our experience focus on value and feel simple, trustworthy, human, and unique.
Are you interested in sharing our values and adding to our culture? We are already looking forward to hearing from you. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
In the meantime, you can check our blog to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide.