We are looking for an experienced Senior UX Writer for our On-site Marketing teams who can help drive our mission forward, shaping the user experience to help serve our customers and business partners around the world.
GetYourGuide’s mission is to give the whole world access to incredible travel experiences. We serve millions of consumers and have sold over 25 million tours, tickets, and activities on our platform. Our passion is helping travelers love where they’re going.
In this role, you’ll join our close-knit mission teams (UX, PM, engineering) working on engaging with customers and building tools for our business partners. You must be a native English speaker, have experience building digital products for a global audience, and be passionate about making technical interfaces feel human and authentic. Our ideal candidate is empathetic, has great communication and facilitation skills, and can build strong relationships across teams and disciplines.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers across teams to design and build our user interfaces.
- Write and iterate on UI text for web and mobile, including interaction flows, microcopy, emails, etc.
- Proactively identify and test solutions to improve usability, delight our customers, and meet our business goals.
- Help define, apply, and maintain writing processes, language standards, and interaction patterns to drive consistency in GetYourGuide’s voice.
- Know our users deeply through data, user research, and customer feedback, and advocate on their behalf.
- Mentor and give feedback to your teammates in UX and beyond, helping raise the bar for usability and UX quality across the company.
- 5+ years of experience writing digital content for global brands, including writing for translation.
- 3+ years of experience UX writing for digital products, apps, or e-commerce.
- Demonstrated understanding of design thinking, usability, and user experience best practices.
- Experience working data, qualitative user research, and testing into design and writing decisions.
- English native speaker.
- Online portfolio showcasing relevant work. (Include link on your resume.)
- Organized and detail-oriented; able to balance multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong facilitation and communication skills; able to clearly explain decisions and rationale.
- Tightly knit, supportive UX community
- International environment with colleagues from over 60 nationalities
- Monthly hackathons and lunch and learns
- Company pension plan
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Catered breakfast and our famous pizza and beer Fridays
- Discounted Urban Sports Club membership and free yoga
- GetYourGuide gift codes and discounts
- Relocation assistance
Be sure to find out more about our UX team by reading “UX Writing at GetYourGuide,” “What we learned at our first UX writing meetup,” “5 UX writing tips for localization,” or other writing and UX related topics on our blog.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.