GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a Business Analyst to join our Sales Team and help us optimize our promotional strategy. This Position is based in Berlin and is a full-time position.
As Business Analyst you will report to our VP of Sales and Supply and you will work together with the General Managers in EMEA to monitor and analyze the main Sales & Supply KPIs for our key destinations and recommend actions to maximize performance.
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
What will you be responsible for?
- Monitor and analyze the main Sales & Supply KPIs for our key destinations and main points of interests across the EMEA region
- Apply structured thinking to critical business questions, running deep analyses, generating key insights, and developing and executing on strategic initiatives and projects to fuel GetYourGuide’s regional growth
- Generate valuable data insights for the General Managers in EMEA that can be turned into clear actions to drive growth in the region
- Handle the communication with the EMEA Sales Team to ensure everyone understands and knows how to execute on the reports and data tools available
- Work with Sales teams and Business Analysts in HQ to identify blockers and support local offices to achieve their targets
- Work on cross functional initiatives together with Supply Operations, Finance, Category Management or the Business Analytics teams
- Connect the dots between the supply and demand sides of GetYourGuide’s business, ensuring that the marketplace is well balanced and accelerating regional expansion
Who are you?
- You have +4 years of experience in a Sales Operations, Management Consulting or Finance department in a fast-growing company
- You have experience with business reporting and KPI monitoring
- You have a strong command of Excel and feel comfortable with data analytics
- You are passionate about data and have a very strong business acumen
- You’re comfortable working cross-functionally, and communicating and presenting to varied stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- You are organized, detail-oriented, and have a knack for problem-solving
- You speak and write English fluently
What we offer
- Work on a product that helps create memorable travel experiences
- Speak English in the office with people from over 60 countries
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- GetYourGuide vouchers and free German lessons
- Company events such as the annual Winter Parties
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.