GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a Destination manager to develop our business in the Balkan area, with special focus on Croatia. It is a full-time role.
As Destination manager you will report to our Regional Manager CEE. In this role you are proactively finding new opportunities to grow Get Your Guide’s business and build strong relationships to our existing partner portfolio, to optimize the customer experience during activities and maximize results.
By having an open minded, positive and respectful mindset we are laying a strong foundation for our team. We are winning together by being supportive through tough challenges and celebrate successes together.
- Acquire new inventory for our Platform
- Strengthen relations with existing suppliers
- Identify new opportunities to increase the customer experience
- Negotiate best conditions for our customers and GYG
- Meet partners, ensuring high quality offers for our customer
- You have 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, ideally in e-commerce environment
- You speak Croatian and English fluently
- You are experienced in sales and Account management
- You are able to perform individually and within a team
- You are skilled in common software - G-Suite, MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Nice to haves
- You have a solid knowledge about tourism in the Balkan region
- You have a network within Croatian tourism industry
You must have an eligible work permit to be considered for this position.
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Drinks, and fruit every day
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Meet some of our Destination Managers, your potential teammates here
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.