Are you an enthusiastic salesperson with a thirst for taking full ownership of your markets, relationships and success? Are you ready for a diverse and challenging role where you can get your hands dirty? Are you interested in being at the forefront of the recovery of the tourism industry and supporting our continued growth in the German market?
You will be inspired by all the initiatives we are working on in order to get our partners ready for the industry reopening. Our leading team of GetYourGuide Destination Managers are at the forefront of not only discovering the best and most popular things to do in their destinations, but also negotiating the best conditions possible with our existing partner network.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Owning your destination(s) and its key performance metrics including;
- Revenue Growth and recovery of your markets
- Product Inventory growth
- Product optimisation and quality
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from product research to acquisition and onboarding, negotiating with key attractions and tours, getting the best conditions, closing the deal and post deal communication
- Keeping up with, and being the contact person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Being an ambassador for the brand through involvement in webinars, workshops, trade shows, supplier meetings.
- Leading strategic deals with top partners from idea generation to implementation and project management to success tracking and reporting.
- Constant presence in the field (when regulations allow); experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implementing solutions and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
- Ideally 4+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- German at a native level (must have) and fluent English (preferred)
- Enjoys working Independently, creative, strategic, loves thinking outside the box
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging key accounts
- Passionate about travelling and visiting top destinations on a monthly basis (once travel resumes)
- Likes data - a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build great business relationships with clients
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Result-focused, self-driven, team player
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong moral compass
What we offer:
- Working at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- A diverse team of over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Annual training budget and GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation and health
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Team events budget (when regulations allow)
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Pension Scheme
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application (Resume & Cover Letter) in English via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.