Destination Manager - San Francisco
Our Sales team is growing internationally. Following our great success in Europe, we are building our Sales organization in North America.
Are you an enthusiastic person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in North America? Do you want to become an expert in your region while developing incredible experiences for our customers? Then join us!
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Owning your destination and its key performance metrics including;
- Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition to onboarding of new tours & activities, through negotiation of conditions and post-close account management.
- Being the point person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition.
- Presence in the field to meet with suppliers and product test; experiencing our products in order to discover customer pain points and implement solutions to improve customer experience in your destination.
- 4+ years in tours & activities required
- 2+ years of B2B sales or e-commerce experience a plus
- Travel expectation - approximately 1 week per month including annual training trips to Berlin of 1-2 week duration
- Not intimidated by data; must have a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You enjoy overcoming obstacles, identifying creative solutions, a natural problem-solver
- Business acumen and the experience to make data-driven decisions for your destination
- Networking and building rapport with suppliers in your region is something you enjoy
- Confident, approachable, an independent self-starter, good organizational skills
Why work with us?
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a team from different cultures in an environment where learning and personal growth are core values
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
Some of the benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Virtual Share program
When we are not traveling for work, we are a hybrid work team. Our office is located in the financial district of San Francisco.
February 1, 2022
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.