Destination Manager San Francisco
Our Sales team is growing internationally. Following our great success in Europe, we are building our Sales organization in North America.
Are you an enthusiastic person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in North America? Do you want to become an expert in your region while developing incredible experiences for our customers? Then join us!
Sales team mission
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Owning your destination and its key performance metrics including;
- Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition and onboarding of new tours & activities, through negotiation of conditions and post close account management
- Being the point person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover customer pain points and implement solutions to improve customer experience in your destination
- 4+ years in tours & activities required
- 2+ years of B2B sales or e-commerce experience a plus
- Travel expectation - approximately 1 week per month including annual training trips to Berlin of 1-2 week duration, once business travel resumes
- Not intimidated by data - a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- You enjoy overcoming obstacles, identifying creative solutions, a natural problem-solver
- Business acumen and the experience to make data-driven decisions for your destination
- Networking and building rapport with suppliers in your region is something you enjoy
- Confident, approachable, an independent self-starter, good organizational skills
Why work with us?
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a team from different cultures in an environment where learning and personal growth are core values
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
Some of the benefits:
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 60 nationalities in offices all over the world in a diverse culture where you are constantly learning and growing
- Annual personal learning budget
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
When we are not traveling for work, we are an office-based sales team. Our office will open in July in downtown SF, we are remote until then.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.