Destination Manager South & East Africa
Our Sales team is international with offices in all corners of the globe. With our continual growth we are expanding our Cape Town office and looking for you to join the team . This person will be responsible for some regions in South & East Africa.
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the market? Do you want to become an expert in helping our customers turn trips into amazing experiences? Then join us!
Your tasks include but are not limited to:
- Owning your destination(s) and its key performance metrics including;
- Strong Revenue Growth
- Product Inventory
- Customer Satisfaction
- Responsible for the entire sales funnel from start to end: from acquisition and on-boarding, negotiating with key attractions and tours for best conditions, closing deals and account management
- Keeping up with, and being the contact person for your destination’s market landscape - including tourism trends and competition
- Constant presence in the field; experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, implementing solutions and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
- Ideally 2+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- English, French or any other African languages are a plus
- Independent, creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- Enjoys overcoming objections and closing deals with challenging clients
- Passionate about travelling and visiting top destinations on a monthly basis
- Likes data - a working proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent and natural ability to establish and build great business relationships with clients
- Confident, approachable and solution-oriented with good organisational skills
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Result-focused and self-driven
- A positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed!
Why work with us?
- Grow with a large degree of freedom; set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products for yourself
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
This is a regular full-time position based in Cape town and you would report directly to the Regional Manager of Southern & Eastern Africa.
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send us your application via our career page. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com!