Our international Sales team has offices in all corners of the globe, and we are still growing fast. Due to the success and growth of Turkey on our platform, we are expanding our Berlin office and are looking for an experienced Destination Manager who is passionate about the online tourism industry and growing Turkey to our global customer base.
Sales team mission:
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and on-boarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- You will be responsible for your destinations' growth in revenue and product inventory
- You will take care of Turkey and a small array of Eastern European countries
- You will be responsible for the entire sales funnel: market research, partner acquisition, and on-boarding, negotiations with key attractions and tours, closing agreements to reach ambitious sales goals
- You will use data to deep dive on opportunities to optimise, solve problems and create strategies for your region.
- You will act as an account manager and develop our existing partnerships
- You will be the contact person for your destinations' market landscape - including tourism market trends and competition
- You will have a constant presence in the market; experiencing our products to discover customer pain points, implementing solutions, and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers
- You have 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, ideally in a tourism/e-commerce environment, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You are a clear communicator with persuasive negotiation skills
- You are a native Turkish speaker and have a good command of the English language
- You are skilled in common software - G-Suite, MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are strong in data analysis and reporting
- You are proactive, driven by results, and solution-oriented
- You are passionate about traveling and you are willing to travel to meet the local partners
- The chance to work at a newly coined tech unicorn, recently receiving an investment of $484 million, from investors Softbank Vision Fund.
- You will work in an international team of 600+ people from 60+ nationalities, with varying experience levels to learn and grow from.
- You get to work from our beautiful and historical office in Prenzlauerberg, Ampere.
- You will receive a range of benefits. E.g Urban sports club membership discounts, breakfast every morning, endless supply of fruit, club mate and Fritz cola, beer and pizza every Friday, German lessons, GetYourGuide discounts for your friends and family.
- You will grow with a large degree of freedom, you will be able to set your own goals, and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one.
- You will live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products
- You will be an integral part of the company’s growth and success through our Virtual Share Program
- You will learn and have fun with our social events such as summits, employees training days, and team events
What you should know:
- This is a full-time position based in Berlin reporting to the Regional Manager of Europe.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.