GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are now searching for a Destination Manager to help grow Vietnam. Based out of our Bangkok office, your mission is to drive the performance of major cities throughout the region.
As a Destination Manager, you’ll be reporting to the Associate Regional Manager of SEA & India, act as an entrepreneur, and be responsible for the acquisition of key attractions, tours, and new partners and suppliers.
As an evangelist of the GetYourGuide brand, you’re responsible for building strong business relationships and creating strategic supply advantages for us.
Sales team mission
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- You will be responsible for your destinations' growth in revenue and product inventory
- You will be responsible for the entire sales funnel from end to end: from acquisition and onboarding, through the negotiation of conditions, closing and post-close account management
- Perform frequent data analysis and take action based on findings
- You will be the contact person for your destinations' market landscape - including tourism market trends and competition
- You will have a constant presence in the market; experiencing our products to discover customer pain points, implementing solutions, and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in B2B sales, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets, ideally with a background in the tourism/e-commerce environment
- You are a clear communicator with persuasive negotiation skills
- You have a flair with stakeholder relationships and acting as a brand ambassador
- You’re fluent in Vietnamese and English on a business level language skills. Knowledge of other Southeast Asian languages is a plus.
- You are strong in data analysis and reporting
- You are proactive, driven by results, and solution-oriented
- You are passionate about traveling and you are willing to travel, a minimum 40% of the year, to meet the local partners
- GetYourGuide is a European tech unicorn, recently received an investment of $484 million, investors include Japanese-based Softbank Vision Fund.
- You will work in an international team of 600+ people from 60+ nationalities, with varying experience levels to learn and grow from. Our Bangkok office is one out of 16 offices, with headquarters in Berlin.
- We are working out of WeWork Bangkok, with all the amenities the co-working space provides. E.g. free drinks, conferences, and networking events.
- You will be an integral part of the company’s growth and success through our Virtual Share Program
- You will receive a range of benefits. E.g, breakfast and snack allowance, gym allowance and the GetYourGuide discounts for your friends and family.
- You will learn and have fun with our social events such as summits, employees training days, and team events
- You will grow with a large degree of freedom, you will be able to set your own goals, and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one.
- You will live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog, Inside.GetYourGuide.com.