Our Ground Operations teams are the GetYourGuide in destination specialists. They know the best ways to explore our most popular attractions and are always easily accessible to our customers!
This is a unique and exciting role that allows you to interact with global travelers on a daily basis. Half of your day will be spent offering customers in person support and the other half will be spent in the office where there will be the opportunity to assist with tasks that will help to strengthen and expand the sales team. Our ideal candidate would have exceptional interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and thrive in a fast paced work environment. Additionally, you work well under pressure, have great organizational skills and computer proficiency.
Learn more about your responsibilities:
- Welcome and greet customers at our meeting point
- Be the main point of contact for all queries and special requests
- Provide our customers with tickets and attraction information.
- Complete the check-in process for customers in a quick and efficient manner by checking GetYourGuide vouchers, giving tickets, information booklets, and a verbal overview of attraction instructions.
- Provide our customers with a wide range of information on itineraries, destinations, and culture
- Gather feedback from our customers, document and share it with the entire GetYourGuide team.
- Assist with ticket inventory and management
- After completing the customer-facing portion of the workday, assist the GetYourGuide in-office sales team with daily tasks
- Admin style office work, such as data input and content optimization
- You have worked in an operations or customer service focused role
- Excellent command of English, with strong preference given to additional language speakers of Spanish, Italian, French and German
- You have no problem being on your feet all day regardless of the weather!
- You have a passion for the tourism industry, arts, entertainment and monuments.
- Excellent and natural ability to deal with customers
- Team player, positive attitude, approachable and solution-oriented
- Experience working with computers and Google Drive: Sheets, Docs, and Google Calendar
Why work with us?
- You are granted full ownership and responsibility from day one
- You will be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- You will work with an international, creative and dynamic team and discover an environment that truly allows for continuous learning and growth
- We reward hard work and celebrate success
- Enter into a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.