GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. With our continual growth, we are expanding our Sydney office and looking for you to join the team.
As a member of our Sydney office, you will be supporting our local partners across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands, working closely with the local GetYourGuide Destination Managers with a range of key operational and coordination tasks.
Sales team mission
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and on-boarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
Supporting the local Destination Management team with key tasks which can include:
- Pricing, product and inventory monitoring
- New account and tour on-boarding
- Customer satisfaction monitoring and improvement
- Preparation of sales reports and conference logistics
- Working with local partners to improve product performance
Supporting destination growth:
- Liaising with other GYG departments (Berlin) on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, customer service, content, legal and finance
- Working with local partners to improve product performance, assist their navigation of the GetYourGuide portal and troubleshoot onboarding issues
- Monitoring and identifying new growth opportunities in market
- Executing other operational tasks and projects
- You have ideally 1+ years of B2B sales coordination experience. Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English and eligible to work in Australia
- You work independently and have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- You possess a high level of using Microsoft Excel and working with data analysis
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with inventory management, CRM, and reporting tools
- You enjoy detail oriented and administrative tasks
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners.
- You are confident, approachable and solution-oriented and having good organisational skills
- You are results-focused, self-driven and have a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed
- GetYourGuide is a European tech unicorn, recently received an investment of $484 million, investors include Japanese-based Softbank Vision Fund.
- You will work in an international team of 600+ people from 60+ nationalities, with varying experience levels to learn and grow from. Our Sydney office is one out of 16 global offices, with our headquarters in Berlin.
- You will receive a range of benefits. E.g. transportation allowance, Gym membership card and the GetYourGuide discounts for your friends and family.
- You will grow with a large degree of freedom, you will be able to set your own goals, and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one.
- You will live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products
- You will be an integral part of the company’s growth and success through our Virtual Share Program
- You will learn and have fun with our social events such as summits, employees training days, and team events
What you should know:
- This is a regular full-time position based in Sydney, reporting directly to the Regional Manager Australia & New Zealand.
- Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You must be eligible to work in Australia before we are able to consider your application.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.