GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. With our continual growth, we are expanding our London office and looking for you to join the team.
As a team member of the London office, you will be supporting our local partners in the UK and Ireland, and working closely with the local GetYourGuide Destination Managers with a range of key operational and coordination tasks.
Sales team mission
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and on-boarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
Product & ticket inventory management:
- Support the local Destination Management team with key tasks which can include:
- Ticket availability monitoring and loading
- New account and tour on-boarding
- Competitive product reviews
- Preparation of sales reports
Support destination growth:
- Liaise with other GYG departments (Berlin) on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, customer service, content, legal and finance
- Optimise products across targeted destinations
- Execute other operational tasks and projects
Ensure both our travellers and suppliers have the best experience with GetYourGuide
- Be in contact with suppliers by phone or email, provide training and education as required
- Help our suppliers to answer traveler questions or requests
- Have a regular presence in the field experiencing our products in order to discover where customers’ pain points are, working closely with the Destination Manager and our suppliers to implement solutions to wow our customers.
- You have ideally 2+ years of B2B sales coordination experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English and eligible to legally work in the UK
- You work independently and have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- You possess a high level of using Microsoft Excel and working with data analysis
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with inventory management, CRM, and reporting tools
- You enjoy detail oriented and administrative tasks
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners
- You are confident, approachable and solution-oriented and having good organizational skills
- You are able to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- You are results-focused, self-driven and have a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed.
- GetYourGuide is a European tech unicorn, recently received an investment of $484 million, investors include Japanese-based Softbank Vision Fund.
- You will work in an international team of 600+ people from 60+ nationalities, with varying experience levels to learn and grow from. Our London office is one out of 16 global offices, with our headquarters in Berlin.
- You will receive a range of benefits. E.g. transportation allowance, travelcard and the GetYourGuide discounts for your friends and family.
- You will grow with a large degree of freedom, you will be able to set your own goals, and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one.
- You will live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products
- You will be an integral part of the company’s growth and success through our Virtual Share Program
- You will learn and have fun with our social events such as summits, employees training days, and team event.
What you should know:
- This is a regular full-time position based in London and you would report directly to the Regional Manager UK.
- Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.