GetYourGuide is Europe's leading travel marketplace for tours and activities, and is looking to majorly expand its business in the United States. We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to support our continuous growth.
Our Sales team is international with offices in all corners of the globe. With our continual growth we are expanding our New York office and looking for you to join the team . As a team member of New York Office, you will be supporting the Destination Managers in New York Office.
Are you an enthusiastic sales person with a great passion for our product who is ready for a new challenge? Are you interested in supporting our continued growth in the market? Do you want to become an expert in helping our customers turn trips into amazing experiences? Then join us.
Sales team mission:
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. Our Destination Managers shape the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- Provide overall support of Destination Manager’s daily operations to fuel regional growth
- Have complete ownership of all data entry responsibilities and data maintenance regarding rates, availability, content & logistical updates, etc.
- Create customer-facing content for product creation while keeping the GetYourGuide tone in mind.
- Review & approve new product content & setup according to GetYourGuide guidelines
- Train new Suppliers on our platform on how to create and manage their products
- Serve as a secondary point of contact for Suppliers when Destination Manager is not available
- Monitor inventory supply and action accordingly with Destination Managers
- Liaise with the other departments in Berlin on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, content
- Provide ad hoc support to Destination Manager's, including report preparation and assigned projects as needed
- Ideally 1+ years of B2B sales experience, Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a PLUS
- Fluent in english, Independent, creative, entrepreneurial mindset
- You thrive on completing administrative tasks and enjoy creating content for products(copywriting)
- Detail-oriented, timely, confident, solution-oriented with good organizational skills
- You are a quick learner and not afraid to ask questions
- Able to multitask, prioritise in a fast paced environment and have a sense of urgency
- You are approachable and open to work on a very diverse and dynamic team
- You are open to feedback
- Comfortable using Google Sheets
- You do what is necessary to help fuel the office growth overall
- Legal right to work in United States
- Grow with a large degree of freedom; set your own goals and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products for yourself
- Be an integral part of the company’s growth
- Work in an international team with varied experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- Enter a fun, exciting industry and work with one of its technology leaders
This is a regular full-time position based in New York and you would report directly to the Regional Manager.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.