GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are searching for a Sales Coordinator in our Berlin Office to support our local partners across 30 countries in Europe, as well as work closely with the local sales team and internal departments to drive positive change and take charge of a range of key operational and coordination tasks.
Sales team mission
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers. The sales coordinator is core to supporting the success of the teams projects, focus areas, targets and challenges.
- Supporting destination managers with key tasks like ticket availability, ticket upload, chasing availability or configuring product set up
- Supporting with on-boarding of accounts, reviewing supplier product set up and supplier performance
- Pricing, product and inventory monitoring to increase NPS and lower cancellations
- Jumping on internal blockers and helping to alleviate them at speed
- Customer satisfaction monitoring and improvement through excel and project management tools
- Preparation of sales reports and conference logistics
- Working with local partners to educate them on how to use our system
- Liaise with suppliers by phone and email and sometimes in face to face meetings with destination managers
- Liaising with other GYG departments (Berlin) on topics such as connectivity, supply excellence, customer service, content, legal and finance
- Manage GetYourGuide portal and troubleshoot onboarding issues
- Assist in coordinating projects and important sales related tasks
- You have ideally 1+ years of B2B sales coordination or support experience. Tourism/E-Commerce industry experience is a plus
- You are fluent in English and have a basic understanding of German
- You work independently and have a creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- You possess a high level of using Microsoft Excel and working with data analysis
- It is an advantage if you have experience working with inventory management, CRM, and reporting tools
- You enjoy detail oriented and administrative tasks
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and talk with local partners.
- You are confident, approachable and solution-oriented and having good organisational skills
- You are results-focused, self-driven and have a positive “can-do” attitude and a strong inner drive to succeed
- You are very organised but at the same time, highly flexible
- The chance to work at a newly coined tech unicorn, recently receiving an investment of $484 million, from investors Softbank Vision Fund.
- You will work in an international team of 600+ people from 60+ nationalities, with varying experience levels to learn and grow from.
- You get to work from our beautiful and historical office in Prenzlauerberg, Ampere.
- You will receive a range of benefits. E.g Urban sports club membership discounts, breakfast every morning, endless supply of fruit, club mate and Fritz cola, beer and pizza every Friday, German lessons, GetYourGuide discounts for your friends and family.
- You will grow with a large degree of freedom, you will be able to set your own goals, and how to achieve them by having full ownership and responsibility from day one.
- You will live the life of our customers by experiencing and improving our products
- You will be an integral part of the company’s growth and success through our Virtual Share Program
- You will learn and have fun with our social events such as summits, employees training days, and team events
What you should know:
- This is a regular full-time position based in Berlin, reporting directly to the Regional Manager for Europe.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.