GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a Senior Destination Manager to do to help grow Italy. Based out of our Rome office, your mission is to drive the performance of major attractions throughout the city.
As a Senior Destination Manager, you will be reporting to the Regional Manager of Italy, act as an entrepreneur, and be responsible for the acquisition of key attractions, tours, and new partners and suppliers.
As an evangelist of the GetYourGuide brand, you’re responsible for building strong business relationships and creating strategic supply advantages for us.
Sales team mission
Our Sales Team are customer advocates, always scouting and onboarding the best activities to turn our customers' travel dreams into reality. The team shapes the in-destination experience by negotiating for the best possible conditions for our customers.
- You will be responsible for your destinations' growth in revenue and product inventory
- You will be responsible for the entire sales funnel: market research, partner acquisition, and onboarding, negotiations with key attractions and tours, closing agreements to reach ambitious sales goals
- You will act as an account manager and develop our existing partnerships
- You will be the contact person for your destinations' market landscape - including tourism market trends and competition
- You will have a constant presence in the market; experiencing our products to discover customer pain points, implementing solutions, and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers
- You will develop and build long term relationships with industry actors for example institutions, committees and tourism boards
- You have 4+ years of experience in B2B sales in a tourism/e-commerce environment, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- You are a clear communicator with persuasive negotiation skills
- You have Italian language skills at a native speaker level and fluent English
- You are skilled in common software - G-Suite, MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are strong in data analysis and reporting
- You are proactive, driven by results, and solution-oriented
- You have a good understanding of Rome tourism & culture ecosystems
- You are passionate about traveling and you are willing to travel/to meet the local partners (50% of the time on average)
- Full ownership and responsibility from day one
- Be an integral part of the company’s scaling and growth
- Work with a young and dynamic team from all different cultures and experience levels where you are constantly learning and growing
- We reward hard work and celebrate success
- Be a part of an exciting industry working with one of its technology leaders
- Lunch Vouchers & GetYourGuide Vouchers
- Lots of fun events, with regular learning and development opportunities and team outings
- The office is located in the heart of lively Rome (between the Underground Termini and Republica)
- Meet some of our Destination Managers, your potential teammates here
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.