We are looking for a Tours and Operations Manager to take ownership of the launch and optimization of GetYourGuide Originals Tours. As Tours and Operations Manager, you will work closely with our local partners in Italy to create high quality tours and deliver incredible experiences to our customers.
A GetYourGuide Original tour is much more than been there, done that. Handpicked and perfectly packaged, GetYourGuide Originals’ tours offer the ultimate tour experience. Imagine best-in-class local guides, small groups, hidden highlights, and priority access. They are perfected by our travel experts, offering the highest of quality and exceptional guides who take care of every detail of the tour.
Curated from the best of GetYourGuide’s global network of travel experiences, GetYourGuide Originals’ tours are custom-branded with the GetYourGuide identity across digital and physical environments. Our Tours and Operations Managers are on a mission to manage and develop these tours in collaboration with our local partners.
- Maintain the world-class quality of GetYourGuide Originals tours
- Support the launch of new tours and coordinate all aspects with different internal departments (e.g. content, visual etc.)
- Manage mystery shopping and customer surveys
- Engage with the network of tour guides, presenting to them and training them on the GetYourGuide Originals concept
- Identify opportunities and immediately act upon them to improve our customer experience
- Partner with our local Destination Manager to build a great relationship with our local partners
- Track and analyze the quality and quantity performance of the GetYourGuide Originals tours (e.g. NPS, reviews, and occupancy rate)
- You have 2+ years of experience in coordinating operations within a travel agency or tour operator, for example as a tour manager or as a travel guide. Experience in sales is a plus
- You’re autonomous and love the challenge of working in a newly-created position
- You are comfortable being in the field in different cities or spending time in an office as needed
- You are fluent in English and Italian. A 3rd language is a plus
- You are passionate about traveling and you are willing to travel 50% of the time
- You are proactive and take the initiative to improve the customer experience
- You are a customer advocate
- An international team from over 50 nationalities.
- Competitive package & virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- Lunch Vouchers & GetYourGuide Vouchers
- GetYourGuide Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, Employees Training days, and Team Events
- The office is located in the heart of lively Rome (between the Underground Termini and Repubblica)
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.