GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are the leading global marketplace for travel activities with more than 30M customers and more than 750M USD in capital raised. Besides travellers, we now also want to amaze our suppliers by offering our world class technology suite to our partners.
Innovate. Inspire. Empower.
We make GetYourGuide's technology available for suppliers and empower their business.
We are the B2B technology solutions arm of GetYourGuide. Our aim is to empower suppliers around the globe to elevate their direct booking channels like their website to the next level with our software products. In this newest business area of GetYourGuide, you will work on either innovating and developing new technology for our partners, inspire our partners to use and implement it or empower and accompany them on their journey to make most efficient use of it.
About this role
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Head of Sales that is ready to take the challenge of being our face to the market of our new SaaS Technology arm and build a world class sales organization. You will own building out our sales organization, establish a scalable funnel and closing process and be responsible for our ambitious expansion targets. You will do that whilst reporting directly to the global Managing Director of our SaaS Technology Business. On top of that, you are also expected to be a strong voice providing direct market feedback and input on how we are evolving our product.
The role is based in our Berlin office with an option to work in a hybrid remote setup.
- Build GetYourGuide's B2B SaaS Technology sales force
- Hire and develop great talent
- Own global expansion targets including:
- New customers signed and activated
- Transacted GMV on our platform
- Contracted Net Revenue for GetYourGuide
- Set up a scalable sales funnel from start to end: from initial contact to first demo, negotiating commercial and operational terms, closing the deal and supporting the implementation of the solution together with our customer success team
- Be an ambassador for the brand through involvement and presence in partner meetings, trade shows, conferences, digital events etc.
- Be our leading ear on the market and provide input to our product and engineering teams about how we evolve our product to best match the market’s needs
- 12+ years of B2B sales experience, SaaS and/or Tourism industry experience is a plus
- Experience in building and leading B2B sales organizations
- Ambitious personal growth expectations that match our agile & fast-paced environment
- Excellent and natural communication and social skills to establish and build great relationships with clients on an executive decision maker level
- Analytical mindset not shying back to roll up your sleeves and dive into data
- Proven track record of owning and overachieving ambitious sales and growth targets
- Natural problem solver with a result focused “can-do” attitude who loves to think creative and outside the box
- In all this, you are a real collaborative team player and agree with us that teamwork means working together towards a common vision professionally, with passion and fun
- Fluency in English is a given, other language skills are a plus
Visa support will be provided if necessary
- Working at a European tech unicorn that is constantly innovating and evolving
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s success
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- A diverse team of over 70 nationalities
- Personal annual training budget and GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Discounted passes for public transportation, personal health and pension schemes
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities in short a place to jointly grow and have fun together
Ready to help us chart some new territory? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our company blog Inside GetYourGuide.