GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. We are looking for a creative and driven Graphic Designer, passionate about driving the GetYourGuide brand forward as part of the newly created Creative Studio. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up.
- Work with best-in-class design and research agencies, driving our brand identity forward across the organization as part of the dedicated brand team
- Establish and develop a visual identity (web, emails, social channels) taking into account e-commerce best practices and strong brand identity elements
- Drive the digital branding assets, working with performance and brand marketing channel managers to create on-brand engaging content. Represent the digital requirements on larger scale campaigns and take ownership for the development of these assets
- Proficient in print, packaging and other offline asset creation, working closely with the Art Director to develop key brand collateral that brings the brand to life.
- Work directly with the CRM, content and social teams to create designs from concept through to production
- Manage projects, coordinate resources, create project timelines, ensure on-time delivery and manage internal project communication
What you should bring:
- Speciality/higher education degree in the field of communication design, graphic design, media design, or similar qualification (agency experience is beneficial)
- Strong passion for both digital and print/offline design with an enthusiasm for brand-building
- Full of creative ideas, you love to brainstorm how to bring the brand to life but have the ability to work independently, managing your projects to budget and deadline
- 2+ year relevant professional experience (either client or agency) with focus on targeted, below-the-line communication ideally gained in an e-commerce, retail, or travel environment
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and a familiarity with Sketch and Invision, as well as Slack and Jira. Animation skills a plus.
- Strong skills in visual layout and a keen eye for typography and color selection
- Attention to detail - you work pixel perfect
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is an added plus
- A rare opportunity to be part of the team shaping a brand from the ground up
- Smart, engaged, and open-minded co-workers
- Well-stocked kitchen and our famous pizza and beer Fridays
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- GetYourGuide vouchers and German lesson benefits
- English-speaking office with colleagues from over 55 nations
- Be part of our success story with virtual stock options
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.