We are looking for an outstanding Senior Product Manager who will have full ownership of our Native Apps. If you want to create a product that revolutionizes how Customers experience their destinations, read on.
With 300+ employees from 45+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences by helping Customers discover and book the best things to do in a destination. From its founding in 2009, GetYourGuide has grown to be the world's largest online platform for booking travel tours, attractions and activities.
As we grow, we are looking experienced product managers to lead the development and growth of new and innovative products in our ecosystem.
The role will give you:
As the Senior Product Manager for Native Apps, you will have ownership over our native mobile experience, leading a team of developers and designers to define how mobile Customers can better interact with GetYourGuide’s content and services to enhance their travel experiences.
The role is given a large amount of responsibility and autonomy, requiring focus on creating clear goals and relentless execution against them with the team.
Success in the role will lead to redefining key touch points between GetYourGuide and its Customers and Suppliers.
Qualities we look for:
- Ownership: You are skilled a laying out your team’s strategy, setting goals, and then following through, owning the outcomes of your team’s work.
- Ambiguity around you does not stop you from being clear and achieving your goals.
- Communication: You demonstrate a clear and structured approach to communicating; able to connect your team’s strategy to the company’s mission and break down your team’s strategy into clear next steps
- Prioritization: You use your data skills and customer empathy to weigh competing initiatives, making clear decisions on priority, focusing your team’s execution and continually re-evaluating your roadmap and strategy based on what you learn.
- Collaboration: You are skilled at building trust with many different stakeholders and empower them by giving clear expectations and keeping them aligned with your team’s roadmap.
- Experimentation: You use experimentation as a way of evaluating the investment of your team, leveraging your data skills to evaluate results and determine next steps.
- Leadership: You can represent your Customers’ interests at the highest levels of the organization and act with openness and transparency with your team, your peers and the exec leadership.
- 8+ years in Product Management
- Demonstrated ownership over a product in a previous role, including responsibilities for strategy, KPI setup, goal-setting and roadmap
- A background as a founder or head of product who drove large growth in their business or product line is a strong plus
- Experience in mobile development is a plus but not required.
- You have seen wins and you have failed, but most importantly you have learned something each time.
More reasons to join us:
- With our 300+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- International customers and co-workers (we speak English)
- Quarterly Hackathons and weekly tech talks
- Very attractive Virtual Stock Options
- Relocation assistance
- GetYourGuide activity vouchers
Do you think you can rock the job? Then, we’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.